Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Our One Month Old Baby ~ Miss Avalee-Rose!

Ms. Avalee-Rose is growing so super fast!!  I can’t believe that this little person used to live inside my tummy. 

Our little girl is picking up weight fast, so much more so than her sisters used to at this age. Which means that nearly every day she is looking slightly different!

In a way, I’m pretty sad that my newborn baby is changing so fast.

Avalee growing bigger quicklyShe is my last baby and I want to hold on to that newborn stage for as long as possible, but at the same time, I’m happy that she is a good feeder and that she is gaining some healthy weight.

She totally fills our lives with loads of joy ... in between the challenges and lack of sleep!! haha

Continue reading “Our One Month Old Baby ~ Miss Avalee-Rose!” »

Our One Month Old Baby ~ Miss Avalee-Rose! was originally seen on: https://mumknowsbest.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment